This stuff is super easy to make, really. And it tastes so good. I really tend to enjoy it mostly in fall and winter but a recent cold snap took us into the mid 30s, so I broke out the booze, the squash and bacon. Here are the results.
- 1 acorn squash
- 1 big ass yellow onion (don’t use white or red, it will SUCK trust me)
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 6 cups of water
- 6 tsp (not TBS) of Better than Bouillon Chicken Base
- Instead of water and BtB you can use 6 cups of chicken stock
- About 1 lb of thick cut bacon
- Two pinches of saffron
- Thyme, Rosemary, Salt, Pepper to Taste
For procedure watch the dang video, seriously I worked hard on it. Yea I know it isn’t perfect, but if you keep watching we will keep working on making them better.
Hey if you have not already done so, subscribe to us, you know you want to, we have a lot of fun around here. Come on do it, we never spam (unless we cook some) and never share your info with anyone, only dicks do that.